Saturday, June 10, 2006

Newsletters


We have always planned to do a regular newsletter but haven't gotten many out. Beginning with a July issue we will send out one via email. We will probably do them at least quarterly.

It is planned that the next letters will include my schedule when I am traveling, new materials added to the websites or links to special blog posts, articles, etc. that I think you might find interesting. From time to time there will be some articles as well.

If you have already noted in the guestbook for either of my websites that you want to receive a newsletter you are on our mailing list. If you haven't signed the guestbook on the sites you can just email me to be added to the list.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Billy Ray is doing fairly well today. He has played with his service dog more than he has in a long time. As I write this he is asleep and she is on the floor beside his bed. They are both tired out.

Until next time,
Peggy Lou Morgan
Amazon Blog
www.parentingyourcomplexchild.com
www.lighthouseparents.com
Yahoo Group

2 comments:

Lora said...

I am so happy that Billy Ray is doing better. I am looking forward to your newsletter. I hope that everything else is going very well.

Bonnie sayers said...

The newsletter idea sounds good, sign me up too.