Friday, July 04, 2008

Comments - So Embarrassing

I just came on Blogger to write a post on fireworks and found I had 14 unapproved comments. I don't know why I haven't received notices on on them and some of them are really old. I am so sorry about that. I have been recovering from my little episode on New Year's Eve (see past posts) and finishing my book so I have gotten behind on blogging but normally Blogger sends me a notice when I have comments to approve.

When I was checking them off I came as approved and came to one I wanted to reject and when I clicked to reject just one it apparently rejected the ones checked. They have changed the system on me. If I rejected your comment accidentially I am sooooo sorry please comment again and I will watch Blogger better.

Until next time,
Peggy Lou Morgan
www.peggyloumorgan.com

No comments: