Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ten Random Things About Me

I was tagged by Lora, My Beautiful Child Griffin & Autism, who was tagged by Christina, Mommy Guilt to tell ten random facts about herself. Here goes:

  1. My favorite thing is to soak in a hot bathtub. Of course, you never know what time it will be because I to do it when support staff is here with Billy Ray or my husband is available. Sometimes it is 2 in the afternoon when I get in there.

  2. This blog is usually written in my bathrobe with my morning coffee right after support staff arrives to be with Billy Ray.

  3. I have a great mother-in-law.

  4. I love lighthouses and angels. My house is full of them on rugs, dish towels, etc., etc.

  5. I am such a kid at heart when I get email from exciting places like Australia and the London.

  6. I hate Beef Barley soup.

  7. I miss my longtime secretary, Linda, who was the only person who could find anything on my desk except me. (Of course, after she was there I couldn’t find anything on my desk.)

  8. I love to walk in the storms on the beach. Maybe that is because I was born on the Oregon coast.

  9. My grandmother had 13 children and I was the only one in her family who wanted that many. Now that I have Billy Ray, I’m glad I stopped at one.

  10. I love tea parties with my granddaughters, Elora and Alena, when they visit.

Until tomorrow,
Peggy Lou Morgan
http://www.parentingyourcomplexchild.com/
http://www.lighthouseparents.com/

2 comments:

Lora said...

That's a great list! I love hot baths too and need to start taking them more often. I just love the Oregon coast, it is so beautiful. It's one of the places that I have always wanted to live. Thanks for playing and thank you for your support and the kind words on my blog.

Suzanne said...

Love the list. I've never tried beef barley soup, but know now to stay away from it! Thank you very much for your support the last couple days. It's meant a lot to hear from someone who's been there, done that.