Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ten Random Things About Me

I was tagged by Lora, My Beautiful Child Griffin & Autism, who was tagged by Christina, Mommy Guilt to tell ten random facts about herself. Here goes:

  1. My favorite thing is to soak in a hot bathtub. Of course, you never know what time it will be because I to do it when support staff is here with Billy Ray or my husband is available. Sometimes it is 2 in the afternoon when I get in there.

  2. This blog is usually written in my bathrobe with my morning coffee right after support staff arrives to be with Billy Ray.

  3. I have a great mother-in-law.

  4. I love lighthouses and angels. My house is full of them on rugs, dish towels, etc., etc.

  5. I am such a kid at heart when I get email from exciting places like Australia and the London.

  6. I hate Beef Barley soup.

  7. I miss my longtime secretary, Linda, who was the only person who could find anything on my desk except me. (Of course, after she was there I couldn’t find anything on my desk.)

  8. I love to walk in the storms on the beach. Maybe that is because I was born on the Oregon coast.

  9. My grandmother had 13 children and I was the only one in her family who wanted that many. Now that I have Billy Ray, I’m glad I stopped at one.

  10. I love tea parties with my granddaughters, Elora and Alena, when they visit.

Until tomorrow,
Peggy Lou Morgan
http://www.parentingyourcomplexchild.com/
http://www.lighthouseparents.com/

1 comment:

Lora said...

That's a great list! I love hot baths too and need to start taking them more often. I just love the Oregon coast, it is so beautiful. It's one of the places that I have always wanted to live. Thanks for playing and thank you for your support and the kind words on my blog.