Friday, January 27, 2006

A Timesaving Tool



In Parenting Your Complex Child I shared that I use "flags" and color coding to make preparing the documentation for professionals simpler and quicker. After the manuscript was submitted I walked into Staples and found the new flag pens. No I don't have any financial interest in 3M who makes the flag pen or Staples. However, I did want to share it with you as you set out to start your journal because it is such a time saver for me.

As you journal or when you review it have a color code for each item you are tracking. For example, yellow for medical issues. Highlight the note and put a little yellow flag on the side of the page. The flags on the side of the pen can be changed so that the color of the pen and the flag are the same. The flags are refillable.

Just a housekeeping note, tomorrow I will take Billy Ray shopping for bigger clothes because of his weight gain. I am going to wait to do the blog in case I can get some pictures to share with you.

Until tomorrow,
Peggy Lou Morgan
www.parentingyourcomplexchild.com
www.lighthouseparents.com

No comments: