Monday, December 01, 2008

Wellsphere - a Valuable Resource on the Net

I am so pleased to invited to participate in the Wellsphere internet community. There is so much for everyone on this site. I urge you to take the time to review the various communities and resources available there. Resources include blogs on many different topics as well as communities on more topics than imaginable.

This blog will now be carried on the Autism Spectrum community. There also communities for Down syndrome, Adhd, bipolar and many more.

Many types of experts are available for you to inquire from depending on your particular interest. You can set goals for you or for your child and they will send you tips and encouraging reminders if you wish.

Wellsphere has a new Health Maven program where you can ask questions re your various interests for you or your child. They describe Health Mavens as: “Health Maven is the term we use to describe the carefully-selected, knowledgeable, health and healthy living experts who volunteer their time to help support community members by answering their health questions and concerns. Health Mavens include doctors, nurses, psychologists, personal trainers and nutritionists, as well as patient experts and opinion leaders. Health Mavens are wonderful, caring people who are committed to helping others live healthier, happier lives.” I was very pleased to be asked to be a Health Maven for the Autism – Autism Spectrum Community. You can read more about this program here .

I'm so humbled by Wellsphere's award to me of the Top Health Blogger Badge (displayed on the sidebar).

Take a look at their site for yourself - there is truly something for everyone there.

Until next time,
Peggy Lou Morgan
For a complete list of my sites go to peggyloumorgan.com

3 comments:

Jim Gerl said...

Hi Peggy,

I just wanted to alert you and your readers to my special education law blog at:
http://specialeducationlawblog.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Jim Gerl

Lora said...

Conrgrats on your award, I am going now to check out the site, it sounds as though it is really great.

I finally caught up on reading your blog after so many months being away from reading anyone's blog. Things are going to get more hectic because I will begin taking online classes next month. Nevertheless, I will do my best to keep in touch.

So happy to see that you have a new book coming out, I will definitely be buying it.

A few months ago I found out that Griffin is also Bipolar and he has been taking Abilify which helps him tremendously. I am just now dealing much better with the fact that I "gave" it to him, I sure felt guilty for awhile. I am in the process of reading your book again because I know that it will help me through this.

Hugs to you and Billy Ray from both of us!

Unknown said...

Very interesting...can't wait to check it out. :)