Saturday, March 18, 2006

Back Online

If you came to the blog yesterday you may have wondered what was going on. There may have been a message that said “access denied” or “under construction”. Apparently something called a “filer” went out and Blogger had to transfer all the files that were stored on the “bad filer” to the new one.

Before the filer went out I discovered that several of my past posts had somehow disappeared. I went to the blog to get the link to quote in current posts and the link was there but the post has somehow disappeared. I am going to have to take a look now and see if everything is still there.

I wanted to tell you that if that happens again to try reading the Blog on my website. There is a feed to there. Sometimes it will work when Blogger is down.

I wanted to also give you the link to a calendar page I created on the website so you will know where I’ll be.

My Amazon Blog is now up on the book detail page. I will be writing on there every week or so until I see how much interest there is. I am still learning about how it is supposed to work.

Until next time,
Peggy Lou Morgan
Parenting Your Complex Child Yahoo Group
www.parentingyourcomplexchild.com
www.lighthouseparents.com
Amazon Blog

No comments: