Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Who's "Tarded"



After I wrote the post about Retardation and Billy
Ray saying he is "tarded", my friend Keddie a
consultant to people with many types of
disabilities sent me this picture in an email
subjected "who's tarded". Apparently she was
having difficulty with her old car and
anticipated that she would need to roll
her car down her client's driveway to
get it started when she was ready to leave.
She had miscalculated. The picture is truly worth
a 1,000 words. I'm going to let it speak for itself.

Until tomorrow,
Peggy Lou
www.parentingyourcomplexchild.com
www.lighthouseparents.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The answer is "the car" both John and I are just perfect. The beauty of human perfection is that it is our individual characterists that make each of us uniquely perfect.

Keddie